Abstract submission is closed
Please be informed that submitting an abstract for this conference is no longer possible.
Abstracts IATDMCT 2015
- Abstracts will be accepted for poster or oral presentation or can be rejected.
- Abstracts must be submitted electronically using the Online Submission Form.
The Scientific Program Committee invites the submission of abstracts on original work. Abstracts can be submitted for consideration for an oral or poster presentation. All successful abstracts will be published in the Congress App and will be published on the IATDMCT website. Presenting authors must register before 30 June 2015.
Abstracts may be submitted on topics related to therapeutic drug monitoring and clinical toxicology. To be considered, each abstract must follow the required format outlined below. Additionally, each abstract must include sufficient data so that the reader can understand the experimental design, methods, results, and any conclusions that should be drawn from the study.
- Abstract Submission Open 1 December 2014
- Abstract Submission Deadline 13 March 2015
- Presenter Notification 21 May 2015
- Deadline Registration 30 June 2015
- Anti-epileptic drugs
- Anti-infective drugs
- Clinical toxicology
- Metabolomics & Proteomics
- New Sampling Strategies
- Standards of Practice
- Pediatric Patients
How to prepare your abstract:
- The main text of the abstract should be 350 words or less not including the title, author names or affiliations.
- Beginning with a new line, type the structured text of the abstract. Subheaders: Background/Methods/Results/Conclusions/Key Words (up to 6 max.)